Google Places has been upgraded to Google My Business!
As part of Google’s ongoing efforts to improve users navigate through their products and services and to make using these services easier, Google has amalgamated Places or Business Listings and twined it with Google+ pages into one place as Google My Business.
Google has updated how Google Places, Business Listings, Maps, Plus and other Google Products are shared.
Now when you log into your Google+ page, you will be able to directly use Google My Business to:
- Edit your business info on Search, Maps and more
- Share news and updates with customers
- Respond to customer reviews
- Discover how customers find your business
With these updates Google is making it even easier to manage your business listing and G+ page with a single dashboard to view:
- Share a post on Google+ page directly in this news dashboard
- Insights, view recent the activity on your page
- Google Analytics*, access details of your website data tracking activity from here
- YouTube*, access your channel and view a snapshot of activity
- Platform Insights, the activity carried out on your Google+ page account
- Finally, Start a Hangout directly from your Google My Business dashboard
This means that you can now access all your business apps in one place. When time is money and your time is better spent seeing data in one place with one click, then the new upgraded Google My Business is just right for you.
If you haven’t already gotten your business set up with a Maps listing and Google+ page, then we at eTailor are here to help. For a once off fee of €249 exVat, we will create a Google account (if required), brand your Google+ page and link it with your website along with placing a map on your contact page. We also offer additional features to aid your website’s listing within Google’s Knowledge Graph on it’s search pages.
Contact us to discuss getting your website set up on GoogleMyBusiness and help get your business found.
* = if set up and using the same user login details